I am available to offer following courses for post-graduate, graduate, advanced undergraduate and undergraduate students:
- Introduction to Restorative Justice
- Advanced Restorative Justice
- Introduction to Peace and Conflict Studies
- Advanced Conflict Resolution
- Qualitative Research Method
I am interested to conduct and collaborate Qualitative Research in the following areas:
- Qualitative Study to Measure the Impact of Restorative Justice Practices in Community and Prison Settings.
- Qualitative Study to Explore the Impact of Services by Community and Faith-based organizations
- Comparative studies in the areas of Restorative Justice, Indigenous Justice, Islamic Jurisprudence and Youth Justice.
I am available to offer public lecture as keynote speaker/speaker in any International, regional and local conferences on the following key themes:
- Justice: Indigenous, State-centric and Islamic Worldviews
- Mental and Addictions in the Muslim Community
- Restorative Justice in Canada
- Community-based Justice practices in South Asia
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and content outline.